ATAFit, our fitness program, has been discontinued until further notice.
ATAFit is our comprehensive fitness program for men and women. It doesn’t matter what your age is, or what you current fitness level is, you can benefit from our fitness program.
Here is more about what to expect…
A Typical Fitness Class
- We start out with a warm-up and light stretching period of about 5-10 minutes.
- The warm-up is followed by about 40 minutes of cardio exercises and light strength training.
- The class closes with about 10 minutes of stretching, which also acts as a cool-down period.
What To Wear & Bring Along
Our fitness program is very casual:
- Wear any light-weight comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely.
- You may wear running shoes, or work out with no shoes.
- Bring a water bottle with you. It is important to stay hydrated during workout. We also have a water-fountain available.
- You may want to bring a small towel along if you feel you may need it.
Other Fitness Program Issues
Some other things to keep in mind:
- If you haven’t worked out in some time, start out slowly. Don’t overdo it on day one!
- There are people of varying fitness levels in our fitness program. If some students seem to work harder than you think you are working, don’t try to imitate them if you don’t feel up to it yet.
- To increase your own fitness, your only focus should be on working as hard as you can during each class. Every time you take yourself to your current fitness limit, that limit shifts a little bit.
- Tell the instructor if you have any injuries that may prevent you from performing a certain exercise.
- Lastly, have fun! Fitness is a life-long endeavor. We want you to come back class after class.
Join one of the top fitness programs in Lago Vista, TX. If you have any other questions about our fitness progam, please contact us.