Lago Vista ATA During The COVID-19 Pandemic
As we all know, the COVID-19 pandemic has brought new challenges and protocols in reopening our facility. ATA has reopened on June 1, 2020. We will abide by State and County health and safety guidelines. Space is limited and students must let Mrs Schwartz know which classes they would like to attend. Private lessons are available.
If you are sick, or have been near a person who is sick, and you have a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing, please DO NOT come to the ATA school. Stay home and wait until you are symptom-free & medication-free for at least 2 days. This is important for everyone’s health. Let’s Keep America Healthy!
ATA Training Classes
This is our Social Distancing training floor:
- We can accommodate 7-10 students per training session.
- Each student has their own training area.
- Each training area has its own sanitizing station.
- Each training area has its own training equipment.
- There will be a 15-minute gap between classes to allow for cleaning/disinfecting.
If you want to attend in-person training…
- Check the training schedule to find the classes that you would like to attend.
- Contact Mrs Schwartz to reserve your spot for a specific class. Space is limited!
- Students cannot come inside the ATA building to wait for a class. Wait in your car until Mrs Schwartz lets you in. Parents, please be at the ATA school at the time your child’s class ends. We cannot accommodate waiting inside the building for pick-up.
- Upon entry into the building, your temperature will be checked. If you have a fever, please stay home.
- Masks are optional.